Step Inside our Practice…
- To move around the practice, hover your cursor in the direction you want to travel. Your cursor becomes an arrow that shows which direction you will travel, and an on the ground marks where you will go.
- Click once to travel to the location
- To look around our welcoming reception area, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass icon to navigate into our treatment rooms.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use the + and - buttons below the compass.
- To orient your Street View North, click the compass icon in the bottom right.
Reasons to Choose Us
Principal Dentist, Rajan Syal, and his team find that patients choose to register with Care Dental Windsor because:
We place patients first
We are an established NHS and Private dental practice, serving communities of Berkshire and visitors to the area. Each patient that registers with our practice is actively listened to and involved in their personalised care plan. We equip patients with knowledge about their oral health and treatment choices so that they may make decisions that are best for their care.
We are leaders in NHS and Private dentistry
Our dental team is registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and it is important to us to always meet GDC Standards for Dental Professionals. The Care Dental team is involved in dentistry training programs and in evaluating current dentistry materials and procedures for both NHS and Private dentistry care. At our practice patients receive the best choices in modern NHS and Private dentistry treatment.
We offer advanced treatments with specialists
We have in-house specialists providing advanced treatments accessible through NHS or Private care. Our specialists provide advanced treatments in Prosthodontics including Dental Implants, Periodontics including gum disease treatments, Endodontics including root canal treatment, Oral Surgery, and Orthodontics for teeth straightening and bite correction. Nervous patients have options in calm and pain-free treatment. Private dentistry care at Care Dental Windsor includes restorative and cosmetic treatments such as smile lifts or transformations, dental veneers of composite or porcelain, white fillings, invisible braces and teeth whitening.
We provide affordable and quality dentistry care
We value patient feedback to improve our practice and service quality. We provide a safe and sterile environment where patients feel comfortable to express their views and receive the best treatment. We recognise the need for affordable dental care and provide maintenance and care plan options so that all may have access to the dental treatment they need.
If you wish to find out more about our practice or registering with us, phone us on 01753 623723 or book an appointment online.